Myths and facts about the female breast. Does cabbage increase chest?
Female breast cares about the minds of not only artists and poets. Scientists also did not remain on the sidelines and have devoted dozens of studies to this part of the female body. There are many myths about the female breast, but most of them are not confirmed. Let’s see where the truth is and where the lie is:
1. Men love big breasts. Many girls suffer from an inferiority complex due to the fact that they have small breasts. And this is a big mistake. Scientists have established that most men like big breasts who earn little and have low social status. The reason is simple: in ancient times, a man was the main earner, and the thought sat on the cortex of his mind, if a woman is in the “body”, it means she is not hungry and she does not need to get a lot of food.
And that is not all! It turns out that women with big breasts seem more attractive to hungry men, and the size of a female bust does not bother a well-fed male. In addition, scientists have found that busty beauties are most attracted to those of the stronger sex who dream of having children. Therefore, we can safely say that large women’s breasts in men are associated with good food and motherhood. If a man is successful and secured, and he still does not plan to become a father, he may like a chest of a small size more than puffy breast forms.
2. Wearing a bra increases the risk of breast cancer. In the Australian Sydney, scientists in the course of research have shown that a tight bra with metal bones tightens the chest, disrupts blood circulation and leads to microtrauma. This, according to scientists, increases the risk of malignant tumors.
To avoid this, you should not wear a bra, which is terribly tight around the circumference under the breast and tighten the straps so much that the breasts do not weigh in the waist. Despite the fact that there are no other scientifically based facts about the dependence of wearing a bra and breast cancer, one should not endure the discomfort and pain that have a negative impact not only on mood, but also on health in general.
3. On the female breast hair does not grow. If you have small hairs in the nipple area, do not worry. This is quite normal. 60% of women have hair in this part of the breast, and they grow during hormonal adjustment. For example, during pregnancy, menopause or taking oral contraceptives.
4. Stimulating the breast can achieve orgasm. Indeed, 1% of women can achieve orgasm from breast stimulation. Almost every woman can experience a strong sexual desire when stroking her breasts and touching her nipples, as well as when stimulating the clitoris and vagina, but such caress is rarely brought to orgasm.
5. When a woman is aroused, her breasts increase. American scientists say female breasts can increase by 25% if a woman strongly wants sex. Moreover, they found that when experiencing strong sexual arousal, more blood flows to the nipples and their color changes – they become darker.
6. Before menstruation, the breasts are more sensitive. In the second half of the menstrual cycle, breasts do become more sensitive and this must be taken into account during sex. If your man strongly presses, tweaks or bites his chest, then such rough caress can be very painful and cause rejection of intimate intimacy.
7. The left and right breast slightly differ in size and shape. This is indeed the case and is considered completely normal. Do not panic about this and put extra foam in one cup of the bra. Asymmetry of the breasts of the men do not notice, unless the woman inflates a big problem from this trifle and does not pay attention to this distinctive feature. Love yourself and repeat: “I have beautiful breasts!” To get rid of unnecessary complexes.
8. Smoking accelerates chest sagging. Specialists in mammoplasty conducted studies and found that nicotine worsens the condition of the delicate skin of the breast, destroys the fibers of elastin and collagen, which are responsible for the elasticity and shape of the breast. Therefore, in women who smoke, breasts sag earlier than those of the weaker, leading a healthy lifestyle.
9. After breastfeeding, they sag. The shape and appearance of the breast in a woman who gave birth and nursed a child is really getting worse. However, to avoid ptosis (sagging of the mammary glands) cannot even be avoided by girls. After 30 years, the physiological processes still take their toll, and women’s breasts lose their former elasticity. Therefore, you should not consider breastfeeding a baby as a cause of sagging breasts, this process is caused by age-related changes in the body.